From: fallstich <falbach@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 3:08 PM
Subject: IML: cover for 57 Imp

  I am looking for a good car cover for my 57 Imperial.  I have one for my
car, and it fits OK, but it's almost like squeezing a size 9 foot into a
size 8 shoe.  Are there any companies that make covers specifically for
these cars?   It doesn't need to be weatherproof, just a dust cover.

  Kristen
  57 2 door Imp Southampton
  57 4 door imp