in defense of mechanics - old & new (long & sorry to spout off)

in defense of mechanics - old & new (long & sorry to spout off)

I missed out on teh early part of the mechanic discussion but I agree
with this post.  I think that all of that was worth saying.  Sometimes we
tend to forget that mechanics are there to try to make a living.  They
can't do that with our cars because there aren't enough of them.  Also,
we're supposed to be the hobbiests.  More than most of us will ever need
to know is right there in our shop manuals and available right here in
this club. Instead of worrying why our mechanic can't tell us how to
rewire or repair this or that, why not get out the books and some tools
and dig in?

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.