info....intro

Hello all.... i just realized that i never did an intro,,, so here we go. My
name is Sonny Rivera and bought a 68' 4dr hdtp about 4 months ago here in
Dallas, Tx. About a month later got into an accident and that set me back a
few steps. I haven't been able to post up till now and i wanted to thank
Mike & Christine for that. Also since i've been reading the emails these
past few months and going to shows here in Dallas i've been learning so much
about what an interesting car that i've decided to rebuild. Also i want to
thank i believe its Dan for helping me find a fender for my 68'. So after
all that i am interested in some info. I need to get ahold of a parts car
within this area, any clues would be a great help.My autotemp has no cold
air and just blows hot all the time what would be the first steps to
diagnose and fix this ? Well we will start here...and thanx to anyone and
everyone on the imp. list for the info that you display everyday....Sonny
68' imp here to stay....