I Need 1962 Crown Imperial Southampton Clips for Chrome

I Need 1962 Crown Imperial Southampton Clips for Chrome

Many of the trim clips on the 62 are either plastic or nylon. You should be able
to remove the trim, then remove the clips.
The clips that hold the hood pad are the same from 61-66 & may be used on other
Mopars as well. The best source for either of the above clips would be from a
doner car, although plastic hood pad clips are available from Gary Goers. Some
of the more generic clips may be matched up with something that should work from
a copany called Restoration Specialties. They put out a catalog with a wide
variety of items & was very useful on my 60.
Other items I would be real careful of would be the Imperial letters on the rear
of the car & the side nameplates. The clips that hold the trim around the rear
window are another problem & need to be removed from inside the car after taking
the inside trim off. DON'T let anyone try to pry the rear window mouldings off
from the outside or you'll be looking for new ones. I believe someone has photos
posted of this procedure in the help section. The same goes for the windshield
header trim. It unbolts from the inside also.
I'm sure there's many more then this, but these ones will allways get messed up
by someone that doesn't know how to remove them.
John