Please Welcome a NEW member John Gates

Hi John!
welcome and good luck.....by the way, it's normal that your other-half,
Joan, thinks like that!!!! if she DIDN't I'd wonder if the pop-people had
gotten her and switched out your real wife....just keep telling her how
great she will feel when you're both driving down the road and everyone else
is waving at you or staring and wishing they had one!!!
Regards,
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx ( relatively new member also)