Please Welcome a NEW member Sebastiano Vianello 55 Crown

Please Welcome a NEW member Sebastiano Vianello 55 Crown

Hi Sebastiano and welcome to the group!!!
First of all, don't worry about your English, I am SURE it is MUCH better
tham most of the members can speak Italian!!
You have a number of VERY experienced members with 1955-56 Imperials who I
am sure would be able to help with almost any problem or question you come
up with. Getting parts for your car amy, however, be a bit of a problem due
to the expense of shipping items from the US. Have you any Imperials you can
use for 'parts' anywhere near you?
Again, GOOD LUCK & WELCOME !
Dan Melnik / dmelnik@xxxxxxxxxx