Imperial Motors

     I would like to appeal to the California members with this question.  Does anyone have any information regarding Imperial
Motors ?  Imperial Motors apparently had two locations one in Indio and one in Palm Springs. At least thats what it says on
the license plate frames on my 62 LeBaron.  I assume thats where it was purchased when it was new.  The frames in front
say Dodge.  Indio-Palm Springs  Chrysler. on top and then Imperial Mtrs on the bottom.  The rear license frame is a little
different but right now I can't see it.  I have the booklet from the dealer in the glove box also and it may give some more info
but right now that isnt real accessible either.  I was just wondering if the dealer is still around or  if anyone knew anything
about them. If anyone has any info I would like to hear from them.
     Also just saw an add  for a 73 Imperial LeBaron 2dr Hdtp with original paint and interior new tires Calipers and EXhaust
Add says the car drives straight and smooth. Didnt say what color  but it appeared to be light on the bottom with a dark
vinyl top. 92,000 miles and 3,995 OBO  west Des Moines Iowa 515-223-8911 or 515-681-4423 just in case anyone is interested.
      I forgot to mention that the LeBaron also still has the original front plate from California  on it I don't think it has ever been off
the car. and ofcourse it won't be as long as I own it.

Steve Townsend
62 LeBaron
smt@xxxxxxxxxxx