Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 11:37 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list mailing-list
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Frank 1990

New Subscriber(s): Frank
Email Address is: fbk1007@xxxxxx
Member Location: New Hampshire

Car(s) owned: 1990 Blue with blue leather, and a 1991 White with blue
leather; GREAT CARS!!

Self-Introduction: Hello,

I have two Imperials, a ‘90 and a ‘91; I purchased both vehicle
"pre-owned".  My ‘91 has the electronic vehicle information center,
which often displays “Check Air Suspension”, and the compressor
is on when I leave the vehicle.  I currently have the vehicle in storage for
the winter, and I would like any advice on how I can fix the problem.

Thank you in advance for any responses.  I am happy to have found this site.

Best regards,

Frank from New Hampshire