60 Imperial Parts Needed!

Hey List, before going to Lowells I wanted to see if anyone on this list had the parts I am looking for.

1) Stainless Steele Roof inserts
2) 6 gang Power Window Switch (Drivers side with vent switchs)
3) 4 gang Power Window Switch (Passenger side w/vent Sw.)
4) both "Lock" Switches (drivers and passengers)
5) Both Chrome Strips under doors (Rocker Panels)
6) Cruise Control setup. (minus knob on steering column)

I know this is a shot in the dark, but if anyone can help please let me know. I'm serious about buying!
Marc L.
60 Imperial 4drht