Welcome Mark Ollerton

Welcome to the IML, Mark. You'll find more than you ever wanted
to know about Imperials here.

Your mention of regretting your selling your 1977 Town & Country
Wagon caught my eye. I bought such a car in Victoria in October
2000 with 25,000 km (15,500 miles) on it. Couldn't have been
yours, could it?

Somewhere within the vast IML web site there are some photos of
an Imperial station wagon, concocted from a 76 Town & Country
wagon and an Imperial or New Yorker Brougham front clip. It looks
so great, you have to wonder why Chrysler never did it.

Dick Woodside