'83 W/W tires

This has been discussed a bit last week.  I put Firestone 721's on my '83
Cordoba, essentially the same body/stance.  They have 1-3/8" wide whitewalls,
and the car looks great.  Try for the 225/75R15, as they really make the car
look better than the smaller, factory-dictated size.  I've had no trouble with
anything rubbing, nor have friends with their '81 Imperial with that size tire.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba