Factory manuals in general

Faxon's auto-lit is in our Vendor's section.

I got my 1973 Manuals in NEW condition for 10% over
the Ebay price of used with coffee rings on the cover.

Please keep them in mind for much of your literature
needs.  Prompt and courteous.

They also do one or two non-imperial items, too.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious