supra savior

> Self-Introduction: Hey guys back on the web after a
> short hiatus. Whats the
> rotor update on the supra savior?

The transplant was a success!  Check out my website
at:

www.angelfire.com/geek/ottotheresurrector

Click on the Supra rotor to get to the page you want.

By the way, for all you who worried, Leslie has copies
of my pictures and write up, and will post it on the
IML website should my website ever go down.  For now,
there should be a link on the IML website to my page.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Christmas is over now
So I'm changing my haiku