Valve covers

All Imperials were flat heads until 1951 when the Hemi came out.  Ergo, no valve covers.

4 - Toes

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:45:06 EST Denjohn7@xxxxxxx writes:
The 58 Imperial came with a chrome plated version. They look soooo nice. First year, unless some 40's or 50's had it?      Denis, Redwood City, Ca

Can anyone tell me what year Chrysler printed "IMPERIAL" on the valve covers
of their Hemi engines?
Dan