trivia and Hugh

        Thanks Hugh for the reminder as entries MUST be in BY 02/20/02..
        And even Hugh is elgible.. Below is contest and rules so get 'em
        in soon, folks... Send entry to:        info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        If you haven't done it,, DO IT..   :)
                Robb

At 11:01 AM 2/10/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I am interested to know who may have won the pop quiz posted by Robb
>(mopardidgiplay) last week.  Some of the questions were very tough, so, did
>anyone get them all?  I think I could have but, as I was one of the ANSWERS
>it seemed a little weird.  I felt highly complimented to be in such august
>company, let me tell you.

      This being a trivia contest.. This is for FUN and
        amuzement.. As with anything though, we must have some minor rules
        attached..Thanks to the people of the admin-list there will be prizes
        awarded to winning entry..
        Below are the rules, followed by this months questions... After close
        of this months trivia winner will be announced with correct answers as
        well as their prize.. Anyone listed on the admin list is not entitle.

        ********** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTING *************

        Rules are:
        1: All questions pertain to ONLY Imperials and 1976- 1978 New Yorker
        Broughams
        2: Questions answer should be able to be found on the IML web pages.
        3: This months winner not eligible the next month.
        4: Late entries do not count.  Must be RECEIVED by: ** 02/20/02 **
        5: Any ties will be determined by private email to persons with
         additional question<s> until ONE person wins..
        6: Answers *MUST* be sent to:  ** ONLY **
                info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ******* do not reply to this message... ********
         Answers sent to list nullifies entry and could effect your posting
        privileges...

        This months questions:
        #1  Last year for full frame
        #2  First year for 440
        #3  Style of brake pad used on a 1968
        #4  Last year of full size Imperial
        #5  Last year for convertible
        #6  How many '67 YM27 's were non A/C
        #7  Who drives Mrs. BlueBerry
        #8  Who has a '56 Imperial referred to as TAXI
        #9  Who has a "suede" '62 Imperial coupe
        #10 What 'bird' graces Imperials

        Please remember, send answers *ONLY* to:
                 info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Thank you for YOUR participation and have *F*U*N* ...

                Robb (admin)