Imp Related Pop Quiz

I am interested to know who may have won the pop quiz posted by Robb
(mopardidgiplay) last week.  Some of the questions were very tough, so, did
anyone get them all?  I think I could have but, as I was one of the ANSWERS
it seemed a little weird.  I felt highly complimented to be in such august
company, let me tell you.

And, I have a little one question pop quiz of my own.  Which national car
magazine editor wrote the following about working for Chrysler Corp?

I was "A mechanic in the Impact Lab, where they crashed cars into the wall.
No one wanted to work in the Impact Lab (which mystifies me.  There was
something so wonderful (italics) about running an Imperial into the wall at
30 miles an hour.)

I wonder if our resident - and marvelous - historian, Bill Watson will get
this one?

Hugh