Dual exhaust tailpipes for my '67?

> For those who don't want to download the pictures,
> perhaps a description

I went out and took some pics of my '67's rear end,
assuming a very un-dignified pose about a foot off the
pavement so I could actually see the pipes.  My '67
had a stock single exhaust, but I had a dual setup
bent up using the exhaust cards for a '68 from Leo
Jourmainian (sp? I'm sorry, Leo!).  I emailed the pics
to Tim, and will gladly send them to anyone else
interested in seeing how they look.  As Dick says,
they dump out nearly a foot in front of the rear
bumper, and are not visible unless you get low down
and dirty.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Christmas is over now