Budd to Supra Conversion, web site up!

I finally "finished" the conversion of my '67 to Supra
Rotors today; the original Budd Rotors will be wrapped
in cosmoline and preserved for posterity.  The
appropriate verbiage has already been added to my web
page; the photos are forthcoming (later tonight,
hopefully, check back tomorrow, anyway)

The URL is:

www.angelfire.com/geek/ottotheresurrector

Click on the picture of the brake rotor near the
centre of the page to get to the discussion and
pictures of the conversion.

Happy stopping!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro