Rubber gloves while working on IMPERIALS

Rubber gloves while working on IMPERIALS

Just to add to this Volatile Organic Compounds, VOC's (there are many is
what we call 'gasoline') also tend to be carcinogenic.  If dexterity
isn't a problem rubber gloves should be used, but they should be
acetonitrile gloves or 'black' rubber.  Many organics can penetrate
latex gloves (believe me, I've had my hands turn various colours because
of this).