Camshaft discussion/boo-boo

        Dick,,
        Oopppss, you are soooo right... Now,, about that rocker.. Is it
         a nice redwood? And how hard is it going to be to plop me back
        in it..  :)
        How about we measure cam lift, times 1.5<advertised rocker ratio>.
        The actual rocker ratio is 1.43/1.47 if anyone actually cares...
        Seeing as I have been up since 6AM Monday, I am going to bed... You
        people can camshafts at me and I won't know it, or even care...  :)
              Robb