delayd shift on 57

iml  By the way my partner and I used to build a whole lot of these 20 yrs ago and still have most of the tools for the valve body and etc but the kits have to be special odered and they are expensive but we definately have the know how and tons of experience we still do the old powerglides  cast iron   Asa