From: "Otis Davidson" <otisdavidson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:08 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 75 Imperial vs 77 NYB

  To add onto Brads list:
1)...lets not forget about the unequalled stopability of the 4-wheel disc
brakes. They'll stop on a dime and give you .09 cents change.

2)The '75 Imps have a smaller back window also.

3)The '75's had Load Levelling rear suspension too. It is a very simple
system with air-shocks on the back. Someone put hydraulic shocks on the back
of mine. I gotta put air-shocks on mine(that is all that is missing) and get
the system working.

4)There weren't many '75's made either..8,830 to be exact,as per ImpClub '75
Year be Year site. The link is below.
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1975/FactsAndFigures.html

  The '74 Imps and '78 NYB's had the non-Waterfall grille...they had the
mesh-grille instead.
  There might be some other stuff too.

Steve from Albany,N.Y.
'75 Imp 4dr <--the last of the 2 1/2 ton Imps.
'79 440 powered 35 ft RV <--some chick I know wants to see it tomorrow??
What is UP with that? !  ;)