1960s Chrysler Imperial Grille Script

Phil,

Henry is correct.  The gold script is on the front grille driver's side
slanting up towards the headlites.   The side scripts on the front
fenders behind the wheel wells are chrome plated and not mounted at an
angle.

John B. (with more Imperials and Imperial scripts than I know what to do
with)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:38:58 -0500 "BIGDOG1\(PHIL JR\)"
<BIGDOG1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> sorry, but i believe that is incorrect info........the name plate on
> a 60 is
> written in an inclining angle from bottom to top going up toward the
> center
> of the car.
> correct me if i'm wrong.
>
> phil