67 vs 68 B pillar cover?

Hi all you 67-68 owners!
My 68 passenger side B-pillar cover is busted on my black on black
Le-Baron.  A fellow is parting his 67 (I assume its a hardtop too).  I know
the pillar cover in the 67 is sheet metal, not plastic as the 68 (one of
the very few advantages of the 67s!).  However, if it fits, I wouldn't have
any problems with that!  Does anybody out there knows?

Thanks

D^2