Impcop/other topics

Many of us may not know that some of these parts fit some of the "other Makes",
&
since some of those sold more then The Imperial did, This could open up a
potential parts source which I would certainly concider to be Imperial related.
Of course, folks do need to keep in mind that they shouldn't stray too far off
topic.
John