power locks/ interior lights/head lights

power locks/ interior lights/head lights

I had a 69 that had a prblem sometimes, especially when it was warm. I'd
press the lock switch & there would be a strange buzzing sound & the
interior lights would come on & stay on. The only way they would go out was
to disconnect the battery for a while. I never did find out what caused this
& I just learned not to use the power locks when it was warm out.
John