power locks/ interior lights/head lights

power locks/ interior lights/head lights

Hi Kevin,
    Sounds like you have some kind of screwy security system in the car.
Definatly get a wiring diagram and then go over it all around the fuse
panel area and remove anything that was obviously added by someone other
than the factory and carefully look to restore any cut wires to orig
specs. I don't know if Chrysler offered a factory security system in 71,
but if they did, you should try to repair it because that must be one
rare option.
   Allan R.
  62 Imp conv