IML: Important notice to members

I have begun the process of sending invitations to the new yahoo group
Imperial List.

Our current list goes out of service on Thursday the 27th.

If you do not get your invitation by Saturday evening please e-mail me off
list so I can make sure you get one!!  Please note the invite may go to your
junk mail so check there for it first.  If you need assistance activating
your new account please e-mail me off list at imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Thanx
    Your IML Admin Team