IML: my 72 Imp

O.K. guys at this point from the seemingly lack of interest in the Imp i have for sale maybe i need to rethink price a little.

I admit that my asking price was high with the amount of work to be done on the car so I am going to try this again.

I have a 1972 imperial for sale

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1972/Davidson/

in the pics on the website it has the wrong size tires on it, I have since corrected this problem with brand new tires of the correct size. I also put new exhaust pipe and muffler from the y pipe back on it about a year ago.

It does need some work but is a great daily driver.

Everything works except the driver's side rear window (needs regulator), the clock on the dash, and the A/C (needs servo and servicing). it does have some rust on the hood and under the top below the rear window.

I have decided not to put an "asking price" on the car, if you like it and are interested make me an offer.

The car is in Columbus, Ga.

Thanks,
Jon Davidson