Re: IML: about '59 Flite sweep deck lid (trunk handle)

Re: IML: about '59 Flite sweep deck lid (trunk handle)

Title: Philippe COURANT
As an aside, note the chrome trunk handle on the '58.  Between the wings of the embossed eagle there's a small shield area.  There is supposed to be a sticker there with the same Imperial script style that's in the lower right corner of the trunk.
When i bougt some years ago a new handle from Gary Goers the part i got has the sticker with the script in gold color... I know that there was a script because my old handle, horribly pitted, has still some shades of the original script but i was very surprised and pleased to have the script on the new one !

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) :   http://www.ch300imp.com