From: fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Imperial And New Yorker The Same?

One difference though, Chrysler was selling Imperials and New Yorkers in the SAME dealership. There's a big difference between having them side by side or having to travel from an Olds or Buick dealer to a Caddie dealership. I think they'd have a tougher time selling that little Lexus if they were selling Camrys side by side.

Rob