RE: IML: New Yorker & Imperial virtually the same car??

RE: IML: New Yorker & Imperial virtually the same car??

anthony romano wrote:
Example of today- The Imperial concept car of 2008 looks so similar to the 300 than why would you even look at the Imperial or get excited about it. Why pay more for and Imperial when there is no real difference except for the price tag!

I don't like the Imperial concept and I'm not a huge fan of the VERY popular new 300, but I don't see how anybody could say they look so similar. The two cars are lightyears apart in almost every way, with the possible exception of being large Amercian 4 door sedans.

Rob