IML: Tranny issue

All,

I fix one issue and another one creeps up (the life of an Imperial).  Can someone lead me in a direction with my transmission for a 65 Imperial Crown Coupe?  The car will not go in reverse for some reason, would it be cheaper to get this issue fixed or wise to just have the entire tranny rebuilt.

BattleAx