Re: IML: re: Weighing the Lady (Lucille, that is)

Re: IML: re: Weighing the Lady (Lucille, that is)

Well, Kate, this won't make you feel better, but here
in Michigan we moved away from a weight-based license
fee to one that is based on the original sales price
(if I remember correctly) and the tab for my '94 Buick
Park Ave. is about $109 per year.  Sort of like paying
sales tax every year on the same car  :(   At least,
it's deductible on my federal tax return.

By the way I'm still more-or-less a Democrat, and
still  more-or-less alive LOL!

It is surprising that the actual road weight of a car
is so much higher than what is specified in catalogs
and reference works?