Re: IML: Chrysler Carlilse July 7-9th

After I persuaded them to set up the Imperial section in 2002, I have not had to separately request it each year, so apparently the "Chrysler Imperial" class is now considered permanent.

The tent has been taken care of (at least I have a receipt from them for payment.) I will be gone by Sunday, but some others will still be around, so be sure to come on up.

Be sure to include "OnLine Imperial Club" with your club affiliation when registering so we get credit for doing so.

Mark.