Re: IML: Strange tranny conversation

Here is a good one for your "expert tranny guy" Has her ever seen an Automatic w/ a clutch pedal? Well I have one, the 1953 has a "safety clutch" just for starting and stopping, and there is no "Park" on this either.. look on the Imperial by the year for 53 on the cover page of the owners manual you will see a pic of the steering column it goes from left to right R L N D
clearly no Park!
I would find another shop to work on any of my cars, good luck