Re: IML: 1967 Imperial Steering

hi,

If they dont know how to adjust it .They didnt do an alignment, Most shops these days dont !!
I did them for years at Firestone and i can assure the wheel should be centered when an alignment is done properly!!
On another noe ::

Have you all seen the new diecast 61 imperial converts  in 1:18 scale. here is a an ebay item Item number: 180000957213

Thanks
Russ Dyer
In Idaho