Re: IML: Carlisle in July - TENT - BBQ?

Hello all:

Since Dave Brown will (unfortunately) not be able to attend the Carlisle meet this year, I will assume the duties as tent coordinator.

I just received payment confirmation from the Carlisle folks for our tent. We should be "all set."

Here are some hints/instructions, etc.

1.) TENT/CREDIT/REGISTRATION: When you register your vehicle, PLEASE make sure to list "On-Line Imperial Club" on the form as your club affiliation. Each year we seem to have more then 25 Imperials at the show, but to date we haven't received credit from enough (25) of them to get the tent rebate. So........help me get my $$ back, and register it that way. I'll check on Saturday with the vendor/club folks, and if we don't have enough registered, I'll kindly ask for contributions from everyone.

2.) DISPLAY AREA: When you arrive, look for the little sign by our tent which will state "On-Line Imperial Club," this will be our area. They have given us a nice location in prior years, hopefully they'll do so again.

3.) BBQ: Would you all like to do a barbeque again? This has turned into a nice tradition I'd like to continue.

4.) PHOTOS: Hopefully Anthony & Valerie will be in attendance with their camera again, but if any of you have a nice digital camera, or is any good at taking pictures, please bring it so we can document things.

That's all I can think of now - looking forward to seeing/meeting some of you (again) at Carlisle.

Mark Jefferson.