Re: IML: Imperial concept revealed!

Everyone has missed the mark in the catagory of redoing a new  car to resemble an old car. As I see it, and I am not a Ford collector, but there some I have had, the Mustang is the only one to be close enough to make it a hit. Now, I truly think the new Imperial should be an Imperial, not a Chrysler Imperial. Chrysler keeps missing the target with the name combined, and that was a major problem each time it is brought back. It must be a totally different. I see it with a flite sweep trunk lid and a resemblance of a set of small fins. The taillights should be either atop, or just below the top. The T-Bird missed out and I thought they only forgot a small fin of some sort, say almost to the 57 style, maybe a bit smaller and outward. The headlights needed a small shade over them and it would have been a done car. The headlights for the Imperial should appear to be standing alone, even if they are blended in the body as cars today are. The Imperial should return to the theme, "Luxury Performance" automobile.    Now, go design it, or is it too late. Joe Machado