IML: SAVE ME! 1958 LeBaron Sedan

Dear Imperial wizards,

I'm one of just 501 produced in 1958, rarest of all the Imperials that year.  I was once a glorious black and silver beauty...Fins flowing gracefully as my gunsight tailights split the air.  I was recently listed on Craigslist for $1,500.  http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/119865416.html

I haven't been fondled  since 1982.  But is it really time to part, now?  There can't be a handful (OK, maybe a dozen) of my kind left in the whole world...

My new owner wants to pull a hemi-rectomy.  He's only interested in my original 392 Hemi       BUT, I'm complete from stem to stern (I think nautical terms do apply here), with EVERY piece of original trim and chrome, just as I left Detroit.  I'm only missing a trunk emblem (LeBaron?), trunk lock and a tinted rear passenger door window.  THATS IT!  I have my hubcaps, tailights and grill, ready to gobble up imports as I cruise the freeways at 75.

HELP ME!!!   I have just about every option for '58---including Dual air, auto-pilot and power door locks.  My interior is in desperate need of restoration, and the steel termites are starting to wittle away at my lower rear wheel wells and back window area.  Otherwise I'm intact.  And my body is arrow --------> straight, ready for paint.

Can you please find me a complete Hemi 392 so I don't end up as sets of Chinese socket wrenches?  My new owner paid $1,000 and doesn't care about the rest of me.  He only wants an unmolested 392 V-8.

Scott checked me out in Everett, WA, over the Christmas holiday.  I was already sold, but he got ahold of the current owner.  He's willing to accept offers, but $1,500 wasn't in the ball park.  The owner is willing to negotiate, and is willing to hear from Imperial fans that would like to keep me intact and restore me to my glory.   Before the steel termites get their fill....

Any ideas out there on spare 392 hemis, saving me, and how much I'm worth intact?  Please forward comments to the Imperialist who was nearly brought to tears...:

Scott Senter
Klamath Falls, OR
541-882-3236

'63 Mayan gold Crown 4-door w/ flightsweep "GG"
'68 faded Haze green Crown 2-door "Ugly"
'70 Poly lime green Town and Country 9-passenger w/ factory 440 and dual intake/exhaust (family inheritance)
'73 baby blue LeBomba 4-door ($1,500 car lot special, nearly perfect in and out)"BB"
'73 turquoise LeBaroness w/ white leather/top 2-door (Turquoise beauty)