From: Pete Engel
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Latest issue of Hemmings Classic Car

And you didn't notice that the DeSoto is owned by our own Henry Hopkins???
Not to mention that Henry and his partner are this issue's featured "The
Collectors" with pictures of them, their shop, and some of their cars!!!

Last month's issue had an article on Sherwood Kahlenberg's son and his son's
mid-50s Mopar nifty wagon.

Pete in PA