Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 8:38 AM
Subject: IML: ANDY' S PARTS TO DARREN

DARREN, IVE HAD A LONG WORKING RELATIONSHIP WORKING WITH ANDY BERNBAUM FOR 20 YEARS. IF HE MADE A MISTAKE HE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO NEGATIVE, AS TO TRASH THE EXPERIENCE YOU HAD WITH HIM IN FRONT OF THE GROUP. HAVE YOU CALLED ANDY AND ASKED HIM ABOUT THE MOLDINGS??????? ILL BE THE ANSWER IS "NO".
   I HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANDY, CALL HIM AND WORK IT OUT.
 IM SURE THERE WILL BE A SOLUTION TO WHAT EVER IS TROUBLING YOU
                                                                                    SMITTY