Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Richard Boultinghouse

Thanks, Rodger and Gabby

The '62 Crown 4-door also has an Auto Pilot and dual air.

I trailered the car home (east Texas, near Tyler) yesterday from the Dallas area.  The car attracted much attention.  I have several issues to deal with.

The ammeter "wiggles" erratically when it is showing a charge.  Mostly, it remains in the neutral (not charging) position.

The heater core must be leaking, so I've shunted the hoses coming out of the water pump.  There is an obvious coolant leak near the water pump.

The air conditioners blow air (but not cold).

The valve covers leak very slightly.  I've bought new gaskets and will install them in due time.

The steering feels very "loose" when driving and the steering wheel has too much play with the engine not running.

Other than that, the car is beautiful.  The paint and chrome are in fantastic condition.  The leather is stiff and shows wear, but does not have any tears.

Thanks again.

Richard Boultinghous