IML: Unreliable Supplier

Hello again

I just want to stress that Americans are very good to deal with on the whole and I hope my previous e-mail has'nt upset anyone. I think I've just been very unlucky with my two suppliers and hopefully my bits will arrive soon.

I've just ben told my gauges are on route from JC Auto's so now all I have to do is hope the Royal Mail don't lose or break them !!!

Regards to you all

Darren