Re: IML: Re 69 Imperial badging

All Chrysler Corporation products from early in the 1963 model year to a few
days into the 1972 model year wore the Pentastar on the lower right front
fender, behind the wheel arch. It¹s the corporate symbol, and it appeared on
every Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler and Imperial from those years.

It should only be on the right side, not the left.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon