IML: Please Welcome New Members, Jerry & Debbie Landis (1981)

IML: Please Welcome New Members, Jerry & Debbie Landis (1981)

New Subscriber(s): JERRY AND DEBBIE LANDIS
Email Address is: jlandis81044@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: EAST TENNESSEE

Car(s) owned: 1981 F.S.IN # 4 CONDITION-- GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL DRIVER WHEN I'M THROUGH.

Self-Introduction: MY PARENTS BOUGHT A NEW '57 IMP. WHICH I DECIDED TO USE FOR DRAG RACING WHEN I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE IT ON MY DATING EVENINGS! WHAT A RIDE!! MANY SURPRISES WERE IN STORE FOR UNSUSPECTING KIDS WHO PULLED UP BESIDE MY HEMI! I WAS EVEN GOING TO RACE MY BEST FRIEND'S '56 BUICK CENTURY UNTIL I LOOKED IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR AND NOTICED THE "FUZZ" ABOUT 20 FEET BEHIND US-- JUST WAITING FOR TIRE SMOKE!!!!!
I HOPE TO HAVE ONE JUST LIKE IT SOMEDAY.
FOR NOW, I WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR THE'81 I BOUGHT ON EBAY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. I THINK '81 TO '83'S ARE SPECTACULAR AND I HAVE EVEN GOTTEN MY WIFE LOOKING FORWARD TO A FINISHED CAR.
I WILL BE LOOKING FOR N.O.S. CHROME TRIM SOON.