IML: New York Parade Phaeton

Hi all -

I just got a note about the NYC Parade Phaeton, mentioning an article on my website about all these car, which stated this car had gone to private hands:

This is not correct since the city still has possession of this car. It is still black/red interior and is in very good mechanical condition and is actually used by the city in displays and is assigned a caretaker. Here is a web link to the city's web page about the car:
        http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/features/phaeton.shtml

They are looking for brake repair information - any suggestions?

Bob