Re: IML: Imperial carpet

Kandkoyen,

You needn't be apologetic re: your "input" on others' use of the English language.  In fact, I'm looking forward to reading Eats, Shoots, and Leaves, a book written by a person just like you.  When telling people about my new 1957 Crown, I, too, have been referring to the excellent condition of the "carpet".  Now I'm enlightened and will not repeat this mistake.  Thanks.

Tim