Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 6:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Just Inspected 1968 Imperial on eBay....

Javier;
  Is this car in Ft. Lauderdale painted John Deere green by any chance? If
so he has reduced his price somewhat, believe it or not. That green 68' is a
dog, from what I recall most of the body work came out of a can.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim parts.