Re: IML: 61 era door handles/ Stronger in '64 through '66

Re: IML: 61 era door handles/ Stronger in '64 through '66

It helps to have power door locks. That way you can quickly unlock the doors before anyone tries their hand at destroying the rear door handles.

One interesting point is how much stronger the handles were in the '64, '65, & '66 models. I have run across several early cars sporting these later, stronger handles. They will interchange.

Paul W.